By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Once you have submitted payment, your card will be immediately charged
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- The Alvin Ong Project Online Store will accept returns on any merchandise that is not opened, washed, or worn within 15 days of purchase.
- There will be no refunds for opened merchandise, such as CDs, DVDs, or videos.
- There are no refunds on digital downloads. All sales are final.
- There is a 20% restocking fee required for all returns that are not due to a defect or store error.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable except in case of a manufacturer's defect or a store error. We will credit the cost of return shipping in such cases, To receive a refund for your return costs, you must provide a valid receipt from the shipping agency.
- If the item was sent incorrectly or damaged, we will pay for the item to be returned and reship the correct item (exemptions may apply due to very large items)
- For exchanges, you may return the unwanted merchandise if it meets the criteria above for returns, and then re-order the new merchandise you want to receive. We will credit the old order upon receipt of your returned merchandise.
- We reserve the right to deny any return
CANCELLING AN ORDER
- All orders (excluding pre-orders) are immediately sent to the shipping department and processed. As a result, you will not be able to cancel the order before it ships out. Once the order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled and you will need to follow the procedures for a return.
- Pre-Order Notice and Cancellation - By purchasing a pre-ordered item, you acknowledge that the pre-order does not guarantee you will receive the item on the day of release. We will ship the pre-ordered items as soon as possible but the nature of album releases and different shipping methods prevent us from guaranteeing a specific arrival date. A Pre-Order does guarantee you will receive a copy of the album, which we will reserve for you until we can ship out the order. As a result of placing these holds on merchandise for pre-orders, any cancellations of a pre-order before shipment may be subject to a cancellation fee.
- The Alvin Ong Project Online Store reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price or containing incorrect information, regardless of whether the card has been charged or not. If the card has been charged, it will be immediately issued a credit in the amount of the charge upon cancellation of the order.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE'S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE'S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE'S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.